How Do I Install Brother Printer Drivers on Windows 7
Posted By Admin | 30 June 2017
Installation Printer Drivers on Windows 7
You need to find correct driver to install printer on windows 7. So before you install your printer you need to install printer driver for windows 7 that allows compatibility between your printer and driver. So to install printer driver on windows 7 you need to follow below steps:
- First you need to click on Start and after that click on ‘Device & Printers’. After doing so you get the printers page.
- Next you need to go to the top and find ‘add a printer’ menu and then click ‘add a printer’.
- Now you see printer set up wizard and in this wizard you are asked ‘how do you want to install your printer’ with USB cable or wireless/network.
- If you use USB cable then under local printer you can install printer with LPT port and with USB cable.
- Now you can select the USB port and select ‘USB001’ and then click on ‘Next’.
- Now you see the next window where you can pick your drive which is appropriate for this particular printer.
- Next you can see that your printer driver has been successfully installed.
How do You Install a Brother Printer to Your Computer?
If you are using windows7 and you want to install a Brother printer to your computer then follow below steps:
- Turn on your computer.
- Insert the CD of your Brother printer into CD-ROM drive.
- You see that the installation screen will appear automatically. If prompted, you need to choose your model and language.
- Next you see CD-ROM main menu will appear. Here you have to click Install Printer Driver.
- After that when there is License Agreement window, you need to click Yes if you agree to the License Agreement.
- Next choose Wireless Network Connection and then click Next.
- Choose Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer, and then click Next.
- If the Firewall or Antivirus detected screen appears, choose Change the Firewall port settings to enable network connection and continue with the installation. (Recommended) and then click Next.
- The screen for choosing your Brother machine may appear. If the screen does not appear, you need to continue further.
- Here you need to check if your Brother machine appears in the list on the screen.
- If you cannot find your Brother machine from the list, click Wireless Setup to configure the wireless settings. Then continue to next step.
- If you can find your Brother machine, choose your Brother machine from the list. Then click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to install the
printer driver for network connection. Even if you have printed with USB connection, you need to install the printer driver for network connection.
Brother Printer Customer Service Number
You know that Brother Printer offers a complete line of products such as Printer, Fax, P-touch and Sewing supplies. If you are using Brother Printer then you will get best brother printer customer service. For this you can dial Brother Printer Customer Service Number.
Brother Printer Technical Support
Brother Printer technical support is always available for you if you face any technical glitch with your Brother Printer.