How to Recover a lost or forgotten Centurylink email account Password?
Posted By Admin | 10 August 2017
Recovering a lost or forgotten password Centurylink email account
In case you lost or forgot your Centurlylink email account password then you can recover it. For this you should follow below steps:
- You can go to My account login and Forgot Password.
- Enter your My account User name.
- Click Next.
- Follow further instructions to recover your Centurylink email account password.
How to change your Centurylink email password?
If for some reason you want to change your Centurylink email password then you can follow below steps:
- First go to your CenturyLink homepage and log in.
- Next, you need to select the My Account menu in the top navigation, and click on Change Email Password in the drop-down menu. A new browser window will open.
- Once that page has loaded, enter your current password in the "Current Password" field.
- Enter your new password into the "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" fields.
You should use a mix of letters and numbers, as those passwords are harder to break.
Take care of the fact that password should not be easy to guess.
A common mistake is to use the CenturyLink name in the password.
5.Click on the [Save] button and you're done.
This is how you can change your Centurylink account email password.
Centurylink password recovery number
In case you forgot your Centurylink password then you can choose to get a SMS on your Centurylink password recovery phone number and follow the link in the SMS to reset your Centurylink password.
Centurylink technical support for instant help
CenturyLink technical support team helps its user in various technical issues. CenturyLink technical support team helps users in fixing various CenturyLink email issues effectively. If you are facing trouble in Email setup, managing your Email account or in knowing how do you forward emails from CenturyLink then you can dial Century Link technical support number.